To begin my business with iZigg I invested $2600. and have spent surely hundreds of hours training people in my organization (while Izigg has NO paying training program available for agents and NO help unless you're recruiting - and SADLY that only entails 3 way sales call or my prospect showing up at a meeting where the 'top earner' tells them 'you can text my name to 90210 and I'm available to help you any time, we're going into business together and we're a team').

Currently my organization has sold nearly $100,000. and all I've earned is $1600.

I continue to listen to calls where, inevitably, I hear 'top earners' like Dr Scott Elliot, Michael Rutherford, etc.. claim 'our company pays back .70 cents out of every dollar to agents!!'

On top of those claims, recently there's been a HUGE push to sell *agents only* a Facebook product called mSocial ($149. set-up fee) that cost $39.95 A MONTH (all the while they say it is commissionable - for exactly whom I wonder?)

iZigg's official basis for this necessity for us of course is that it will help small businesses by allowing them to monetize their social media (months after 'some' agents originally paid for this I doubt it has even made Izigg enough to cover cost of development - and to date 'zero' small businesses are using it because it still isn't available to small businesses).

Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but it seems to me we have a money racket going here, where a huge majority of sales come from agency and autoship purchases instead of real retail product sales in the marketplace.

The technology is out-of-site and the branding is drop dead sexy, people, that said, iZigg is getting filthy rich based on the sales of your agency and autoship.

In February 2011 Brian Underwood and Dave Liniado told us what the ratio between agency purchases and retail was. They said retail sales accounted for 60% of all money made.

Now, knowing what I've experienced, I wonder if they were including agent autoships or just flat out lying.... and how much worse it's gotten.

Am I just another gullible and disgruntled man playing victim to just another MLM or do I justifiably have cause in raising a flag?

Either way, if you're familiar with the FTC's case against Burn Lounge and you've read the recent Federal Court's ruling in that case...... you have to admit the similarities are scary for the average American looking to earn extra income.

Comments

I'm so grateful that I haven't had any bad experiences in my 45 years with Shaklee. I never needed to look for another company because they never have made pie in the sky claims or false promises.

I have made good money working only part time and we have an impeccable record.

If you want to know more please email me at theabrams1@gmail.com with your phone number, time zone and best time to call.

I promise I won't ask you for a credit card I will just take a few minutes to see if there could even be a fit. Takes around 10 minutes.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #652549

wow, Im sorry that you ahve had a bad experience. I have been in business for myself for 30+ years and I have never found such a wonderful tool for marketing with such a high ROI. I too signed up as an agent - but have not had time to really sell it - but as a consumer I love it and it has paid for itself over and over again.

Another ponzi scheme, it's legal because they sell a product. Please filter this through your brains...

Funny, I have worked here only a month and have deposited more than $1600 into my bank and have made over 3k! This guy is not telling the truth!

He probably trying to sell you something else. The management has been great!

to Stacy Zachary #644355

this doesn't work this way!! flooding the market with crazy high prices because it has been diluted way down from the initial provider to this Aholes from izigg and then the pawns* you guys the sales force. the packages are bull$%^ crazy high prices with no added value the sales force cant sell because it has been diluted so much that the prices are to crazy and single owner of a small pizza shop can't afford even 100.00 if is not bringing a ROI*** izigg sux

Sorry about your experience with Izigg. Thanks for sharing.

It is hard to find a good company. I have been in MLM for years.

I would like to talk.to you about a company that is backed by the Direct Sales Association and 2 well known doctors. Email me info@tewmagazine.com

I paid over $1000 for a ValPak coupon and I only got 3 coupons back. A big waste of money.

I pay $99 per month for iZigg and our sales are up by over 40%. The support from James Chapman has been outstanding.

He's helped us with our strategy and we're seeing a 20%+ redemption rate on our mobile offers. iZigg has made a huge difference in our bottom line.

to Mexican Restaurant Owner #644357

i feel that they are making more money off their agents in the initial period as it takes at least 6 month to really have a database marketing campaign of any kind. so if your prices are very high as a izigg agent because their pricing is high your chances of success are limited. a customer won't invest 1500 a month for 6 months to succeed if the initial 5 months the ROI doesn't add up this means customer attrition and a bad name to marketing field.

I am a business Owner and paid $2700 for an unlimited platform. I own a Sports bar in Dallas, and our Business is up 39% over 5 months.

Businesses need to understand that advertising on T.V., Radio, and Print is all a waste of money because of DVRs, Sirius Radio, and people on Ipads. I took a chance on Mobile, and it is paying Dividends. All the College Kids and Young professionals are glued to their *** Cell Phones.

My wife is using part of my unlimited platform for her Animal Rescue organization. I do not really care about iZigg, but I do thank them for the Technology they offered us, we were struggling with so much competition in the DFW Metroplex.

to Business Owner #644360

what if you could had that for 1500 what would you do with the rest ??? invest it in radio tv or print??? a event??? by charging over the market value in the industry what they are doing is making business like your self cut short their marketing budget. and killing both media and mobile marketing in the process.

if the price was more reasonable and you could afford the same M/platform and have an extra 1000 to sponsor an event or get some ros on your local radio or even have extra money to do a giveaway don't you think that it might be instead of 39% it could had been 59% think about that!!!

not following?

please check their pricing and compare in the industry

to Business Owner San Bernardino, California, United States #828954

not a scam ur just a weak person. made 2700$ first month in it and my people made just as much if not more. stop crying and get to work weenie

to use 2 sell izigg #1432725

If it was so great why are you not still selling it? I use it as a customer. I believe the price is 3 times what it should be but continue to use it until I find something cheaper that is as easy to use.